There are two types of VAT registration in Czech
- voluntary – company will start selling in Czech
- backdated – company already sells goods or services in the Czech Republic and needs to VAT register
eVAT has provided a number of voluntary and retrospective registrations, therefore we can help you out in any case
“e” VAT registration service
- eVAT informs about VAT registration documents
- gives Power of attorney for future VAT compliance
- provides translations of documents
We provide a service which helps clients to concentrate on their priority, their business, and not the struggle with documents and tax authorities.
Check our blog VAT threshold and get to know if you need to register.
How to proceed?
First of all drop us a note about your future plans in the heart of Europe and we will provide you with detailed information.
Over 12 years on the market give us insight and practical knowledge.
We are reliable and flexible. We consider the needs and desires of the client.
Thousands submissions to tax offices in 2020. Loyalty is the key and our main goal in partnership.
We will help your business grow.