VAT payments in the Czech Republic
The Czech Tax Administration is responsible for dealing with all VAT payments. The bank account of the tax administration is located at the Czech National Bank.
Payment of VAT must be made at the bank account of the relevant tax office which deals with the tax affairs of the company in question.
Here is a list of the bank accounts solely for VAT payments:
- Tax Office for Prague 705-77628031/0710
- Tax Office for the Central Bohemia Region 705-77628111/0710
- Tax Office for the South Bohemia Region 705-77627231/0710
- Tax Office for the Pilsen Region 705-77627311/0710
- Tax Office for the Karlovy Vary Region 705-77629341/0710
- Tax Office for the Ústí Region 705-77621411/0710
- Tax Office for the Liberec Region 705-77628461/0710
- Tax Office for the Hradec Králové Region 705-77626511/0710
- Tax Office for the Pardubice Region 705-77622561/0710
- Tax Office for the Vysočina Region 705-67626681/0710
- Tax Office for the South Moravia Region 705-77628621/0710
- Tax Office for the Olomouc Region 705-47623811/0710
- Tax Office for the Moravia Silesia Region 705-77621761/0710
- Tax Office for the Zlín Region 705-47620661/0710
- Specialised Tax Office 705-77620021/0710
Here are bank details information to pay VAT – only for comapanies VAT registered and having not seat in Czech:
- Name of the beneficiary: Finanční úřad pro Moravskoslezský kraj
- Address of the beneficiary: Na Jízdárně 3162/3, 709 00 Ostrava 9
- Name and Address of the Bank: Czech national bank, Na Příkopě 28, CZ – 115 03 Praha 1
- IBAN: CZ0207100007050077621761
- SWIFT: CNBA CZPP
The identification code of the VAT payment is always the VAT number of the VAT payer but without the prefix “CZ“.
The Czech Tax Administration does not allow online VAT payments. VAT payments are due according to the deadlines for VAT submissions. See our blog VAT deadlines and penalties.
For other tax payments different prefixes for the bank account numbers are used. For example:
Income tax payments by legal entities – 7704
Income tax payments by entrepreneurs – 721
Road tax – 748
It is also possible to pay taxes in cash at post offices using a special postal cheque.
Over 12 years on the market give us insight and practical knowledge.
We are reliable and flexible. We consider the needs and desires of the client.
Thousands submissions to tax offices in 2020. Loyalty is the key and our main goal in partnership.
We will help your business grow.